The January transfer window may be closed across Europe, but teams are already looking ahead to the summer and there are plenty of rumors swirling around. Transfer Talk brings you the latest on rumours, arrivals, events and of course deals!
TOP STORY: Chelsea eye Guardiol as Neymar makes impressive link
Chelsea are not interested in buying the Paris Saint-Germain striker NeymarSky Sports Deutschland reports Florian Plettenberg.
The Premier League side have recently been linked with the 31-year-old, with Chelsea owner Todd Bohly having previously met with the Parc des Princes hierarchy over a potential move for the PSG star, but the latter suggests they are not considering a move. this summer.
Appropriate Fabricius Romanus“Blues” want to buy the defender of RB Leipzig If Guardiolaand they look set to focus on Graham Potter as they look to find a long-term solution at centre-back.
Manchester City and Liverpool are said to be in the race for the 21-year-old Croatian, who has been outstanding this season despite his performance in Leipzig’s 7-0 Champions League defeat at the Etihad on Tuesday.
– Broadcast on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, others (USA)
– Internazionale will face competition for the Bayern defender Benjamin Pavard, understands Calciomercato. Both Barcelona and Chelsea are interested in the 26-year-old player, whose contract at the Allianz Arena expires in the summer. He has remained a key player for Julian Nagelsmann’s side, making 31 appearances in all competitions, but they may soon have to decide as much as clubs in Europe for his signature.
– “Liverpool” is interested in Boca Juniors midfielder Alan Varela, reports Football Insider. The Primera Division side are reportedly ready to accept a £20m bid for the 21-year-old, having previously rejected a request from AFC Bournemouth in January. “Barcelona” and “Newcastle United” are also watching the young football player of the Argentina national team.
– Many European clubs are monitoring the striker’s progress Folarin Balogunwrites Ekrem Konir. The 21-year-old striker, currently on loan from Arsenal at Stade de Reims, has been in excellent form this season and is understood to have been scouted by scouts from Newcastle, Internazionale, Napoli and Ajax Amsterdam in recent Ligue 1 games. 1 1-0 win over AS Monaco where Balogun scored the decisive goal.
– Barcelona winger Elias Ahomach was going to leave the club, reports Mundo Deportivo. One of the academy’s latest prospects, the 18-year-old has decided to leave Camp Nou in search of regular first-team football. Despite interest from AC Milan, Sevilla and Club Brugge, he is currently in preliminary talks to sign a contract with Premier League side Leeds United, which is expected to be completed this month.
– A defender with a future Emanuel Benjamin Signed his first professional contract with Real Madrid. Sources at ESPN report that he has signed a two-year deal at the Santiago Bernabeu until the summer of 2025, with the LaLiga giants hoping to develop him after impressing while playing on either side of the defence. Given that Benjamin was born in Brazil, holds an Italian passport and moved to Spain with his family at the age of five, there are a number of countries following his progress. The 16-year-old is now nearing the end of his recovery from an ACL injury.
– Despite previous reports, “Internazionale” is ready to sign Romelu Lukaku He now looks set to return to Chelsea in the summer on a permanent deal. He talked about his future and quoted Fabricius Romanusclub CEO Giuseppe Marotta: “Lukaku deal? He will return to Chelsea because it’s a direct loan, it’s part of the deal, then we’ll see. Lukaku is still not in good shape, we’re still waiting to see the real Romelu. As we’ve seen in the past.”